Spring is always a new awakening, especially in Michigan, as we suddenly hear birds chirping, see flowers blooming, and the grass, only weeks ago full of snow, now is the beautiful lush color of green that only God can produce. With our newest ministry, Redemptive Compassion, we feel a renewed awakening for our affiliate, and for our families we serve, walking with them as they begin an independence they may have never experienced before.
The Core Values of Redemptive Compassion are:
- We see everyone's value
- We invest relationally in others
- We help everyone achieve their God-given potential
- We require mutual contribution and participation
- We respond with discernment and wisdom
- We serve in ways that transform
We ask for your prayers as we embark on this necessary, loving ministry. It will be exciting, challenging, empowering, and uniting for all of our churches and volunteers.
Katherine B. Janego, Executive Director